Wednesday, September 12, 2007

AAHHHHH Back to School. My favorite time of the year. Well at least now that the first couple of weeks are over and we are in a schedule now.

Meghan is in the 5th grade and has a great teacher Mrs. Newstrom. She loves it so far. She is doing chorus this year too.

She is also back to dance. She is taking Ballet, Tap, Pointe, and Lyrical. She is also in the NUTCRACKER Dec. 14-16. So watch for more details. She also has me in it but I am not going to tell you what I do. If you have seen it in the past it was funny ....wait till this year.

So Meghan is doing great with her health. BUT winter is coming and that is our really hard time. Maybe it won't be for once. I will keep this update if we have any hospital stays.

I hope you all enjoyed your summer.

Sue

No comments: