Saturday, October 13, 2007

Fundraising for Dance

Hi Everyone

I am fundarasing for dance. I want to go to Vegas this summer for a Ballet Seminar. I have to compete in March then I will go in July to the Nationals and the seminar. I may win a scholarship for the seminar but it still costs alot to go there. So my team and I are rasing money. We have some fundraisers going. We have a 50/50 raffle going and the winner will receive a min. of $500 at the end of November. Also starting Nov.1st we will have tupperware that you buy online and a % comes to me at the dance studio. If you just want to give a small donation you can send it to Success Dance, 416 J DW Hwy, Merrimack, NH 03054. Make check payable to SDPAC with a note for Meghan R. ballet seminar.

Right now I dance 5 nights a week. m,t,w,th, sa. I take 3 ballet classes, 1 adv. tap, and 1 lyrical.
Plus rehersal for the Nutcracker.

If you would like to see the Nutcracker it is Dec 14 7pm, Dec 15th 2 & 7pm, Dec 16 2pm. It is held at the Amato Family Performing Arts Center in Milford NH. My mom and I are both in it.
We are actually on stage at the same time for one of the dances. It is a very good show and tickets are only $15.

Well off to bed now. Thank you Meghan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.