Thursday, July 10, 2008

NYC Tap City 2008

Left: Karen Calloway Williams- Meghans teacher for the week. Below Chloe Arnold










Left: Meghan on stage


Below: Meghan's friend Tyler from Washington


State










Left: Meghan's friend Dario. (Broadway performer to be:)


Below: Chloe Arnald. You can google her.












Left: Karen Calloway Williams-Meghan's teacher for the week.


Below: Dr. Harold Cromer. Famous Hoofer.


One of Meghan's Favorites. He askes for her every year.













Left: Josh Hillberman


Below: Michelle Dorrance Check out Dance Magazine (June )























During class.




Hi Everyone


Here are some pictures of Tap City. Meghan danced with some of the best tap dancers from around the world.


You may see Dario in Billy Elliot on Broadway and possibly Gypsy. He is a nice young man with tons of talent. Meghan had a blast. As soon as I download movies I will try and post them. Sue


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an awesome trip!

I can't wait to speak to you about each of these photos.

I bet you found some NEW moves in the Big Apple

I know that you had fun I can see that

Speak to you soon

Love from Florida